Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CURRENT J.CREW FAVORITES



short-sleeve crepe top  I night shirt in end-on-end cotton I track link bracelet I collection globe trotter centerary 33" I face stockholm nail polish I jules dress in stripe silk twill I chambray bayou tunic
All images of clothing and accessories are from j.crew. Flower image via desdemyventana.blogspot.com. Sidewalk photo taken by me on my iPhone while walking through my neighborhood.  

A few notes on this post: (1) I once tried on the chambray bayou tunic and my opinion is that is runs a little big. It is, however, very cute, especially as a swimsuit cover-up or over leggings when it gets cooler outside. (2) The other items are just wishes... I would order most every item from J.Crew if that were anywhere near realistic. 

2 comments:

  1. The chambray shirt is beautiful, but what I really want is those flowers! They are gorgeous. Lovely blog btw, I came here via A Cup of Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Clio. As you can tell, I just started my blog and yours was my first comment! It may be silly, but I was very excited. Your blog is lovely as well- I look forward to visiting it often.

      Delete